Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:20:19 -0500
All you have to do is go to the Animal Rescue site, no logging in,
nothing and it takes less than one minute to do! Just click on the
link below and where it says Search and Vote for a Shelter type in
the city Fallon where it asks for city
and then NV for state box
Click on search and on the last page (page 4 I think), you will see
Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue, click that. Next time you go to the
site to vote, that rescue will automatically pop up for you, just
remember to vote every day. While you are at the site you can click
on Feed Animals to help feed shelter animals. It's a win win situation.

Thank you.

REMEMBER DO NOT type our name in -- trust me -- just our city and
state...Fallon, NV.... then we pop up no problem--

<http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3>