From:
Mason Weinrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 1994 10:47:13 -0500
Well, after a month away working on whales in the Sea of Cortez, I'm
back to a pile and a half of mail, chaos in the office, and two very
happy pets.  Chris has told me I have missed several articles from Dr.
Williams related to health - Bruce, could you send those to me if you
still have them?

Slinky, my (now 7 month old) sable ferret, has picked up an interesting
habit while I was gone - an absolute fascination with water.  He has
always been nuts about Leila (the cat's) water bowl, where he drinks
all the time and plays with water if he is not thristy.  Now he has
taken to jumping into the bath or shower whenever he can, regardless of
how much water or who is in there!  Of course, he doesn't like his own
bath any better.... go figure!

Well - hope all has gone well for anyone.  By the way - can someone
drop me a personal note and tell what this bit with rabies in NH is all
about?  No need to waste cyberspace on the general list for it.

Thanks folks - its good to beack with y'all!

Best - Mason, Slinky, and Leila (who thinks the little wet rat looks
pretty weird...)