Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 1994 10:58:00 CDT
Hi All!
Ronnie & others -  I have been trying to get the National animal orgs
involved but the majority don't respond to my letters and calls or
they don't "deal" with ferrets.  WSPA opposes keeping ferrets as pets
or in captivity.  Obviously they don't know what they're talking about.
I'm working on this.

Judith - Thanks for the response.  Vixen is still the same.  Maybe it
is a cyst and maybe it won't grow anymore.  I keep checking (daily) and
I'm sure Vixen is getting tired of standing on her head :-).  Noticed
a smaller version on Abbey too.  (sigh)  We'll take it a day at a time.
I understand your sorrow.  I had a bad year last year.  Condolences.
I'd be glad to send a sympathy packet if you'll send or
e-mail your snail mail address.  I've worked with Bobbi - she's wonderful!

Dr. Williams - Thanks for your response.  I'm still uncertain.  I'm not
good in life and death decision making.

Chris - I'd like to see the FML stay the way it is.  I'm new to e-mail
and it's frightening to think some of us may not be able to access the
FML.  Sort of like a couch potato without a TV!  You've done a wonderful
job and we all do appreciate the considerable time and effort you've put
into this project.

Denise - I responded but it bounced.  Send again and I'll try again.

Hugs to all!  tle