From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 00:13:03 -0500
Hello everyone!  I have been on the fml a few times but have never said who I
am.  My name  is Stephanie Sheme, president of Ferrets Etc. out in Denver,
Colorado and veterinary technician.  Ihave had ferrets since high school and
love them more than life itself.  My first ferret Bandit followed me from
high school in Las Vegas, Nevada to college in Manassas, Va. and all the way
to life here in Colorado.  He is the one who inspired me to start Ferrets
Etc.  Our newsletter is even named for him... "For the Love of Bandit".
 Unfortunatley he passed away a few summers ago, but he always lives on in
heart and spirit of everything I do.
I learned about all the ferret lovers out there when I was in college.  I
went to a few shows held by the former IFA, if anyone knows who they were??
 When I moved here I decided to put all my education and love for ferrets to
use and here I am today.  It is great to talk with all the ferret lovers in
the world I am glad our little friends have so many.  Well, anyway what
started as my origanal 3 ferrets when I moved to Colorado has multiplied
greatly.  I only have one of the original 3 left, Crystal Leigh. Bandit and
Nellie have gone on to ferret heaven.  But there memory is cared on with
Rowdy, Imaginous, Phoebe, Little Nikita, Lil Bit O Jazz, Twilights Angel and
Jasmines Fire.  Not to mention all the wonderful rescue ferrets who touch my
life!!
Best wishes to all and hope to talk some more as soon as I am sure I can work
this computer right with out breaking it!!  Stephanie