From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:19:15 -0500
I have completed the sculpture dedicated to the Mother Ferret and the two
babies that were killed and it is now up for auction on my husband's ebay
site.  We tried everything to get better photos but could not and we took
many.  It is truly beautiful.  Remember, you are not only helping out
ferrets, you are in return getting a unique piece in a sculpture that
took hours for me to make.  You may view the sculpture on Ebay this link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7111148397

Please check out the other 2 auctions for Christmas ornaments also being
donated to the shelter to benefit the babies and you may see them and
read their story by clicking on the link below in this post.  Thank you
for your bids and generosity ahead of time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7110926909
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7110925470

The names of the babies are Mu (the only boy), Theta, Beta, Epsilon &
Kappa and they are at "The Ferret Aid Society".  On Thanksgiving weekend
someone abandoned some ferrets in Mississauga.  Despite their search all
weekend they could not find them.  On October 20th someone found the
ferrets in a Mississauga park (Canada).  The mom was killed and so were
two of the babies but luckily 5 beautiful babies were still alive and
now at the shelter.  For pictures go to www.ferretaid.org .

This is your chance to do something wonderful and get something wonderful
in return!

Eleanor, Donald and the 9 fuzzies, missing Sarah and Cooper J