From:
Ferret City ADV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:44:09 -0800
Merry Christmas !

I want to thank those Secret Santas that choose to remain anonymous.  I
wish there were words that could express how greatful we are that you are
out there.  We have sent special cards to all our Secret Santa this year.
but the ones that choose to remain unknown of course we had no way to say
thank you.  I can hope they read the FML or at least get the message
passed to them.

If You know who they are please send them this message.

Thank You so very very much

Merry Dookmas
Trish
Ferret City ADV