From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:05:13 -0800
Just got home and my voice mail had the nicest message from the Delaware
County Library.  It seems they had the board meeting this morning and the
ferret magazines I took in were presented.  Let me say here that I took
both a copy of Modern Ferret and Ferrets in.  While one of my goals is to
help Modern Ferret out with a possible subscription-my MAIN GOAL is to get
a ferret magazine on the shelf!  Since I believe in variety-and I also do
not believe that we all have to like the same things-I took both magazines,
giving the library the option to choose which one they would like to have
donated!  Turns out they LOVED both magazines!  She said it was one of the
best board meetings they've had for a while and they just adored some of
the pictures!  She is checking the library magazine supplier to see if
either or both are available and she will get back to me with a dollar
figure.  She said they would love to carry both magazines but they will
let me decide which one I want to donate.  If there is anyone else in the
Delaware County, Ohio area who would be interested in donating the other
one-please contact me!  Yahoooooooooo!

Judy Cooke(who is plotting to take a ferret along with when she takes
the check in!)
Tyson, Hope and Einstein