From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 19:12:26 -0800
Just a thought here about the Modern Ferret dilemma.  Some of you guys who
want to help may want to try this.  I was my local library this afternoon
and noticed they had no ferret magazines.  Well, this is just plain
wrong!!!  What better place than a library to educate people about ferrets!
I went and grabbed the person in charge and told her that I would be
interested in donating a subscription to Modern Ferret if they would
display it.  She said that all magazines have to be approved-but that she
saw no reason why the library board would not allow this one.  So what I
need to do is get a copy to her before the board meeting on Friday and she
will present it to the board.  When the board approves it-she will contact
me and I will give her a check to cover the cost of the subscription.  I
personally do not subscribe because I just don't have a lot of time to sit
and read-but if this is a way I-we, can help-then I urge you to get in
touch with your local library!  I'm sure at this point, Modern Ferret can
use every subscription it can get!  Just a suggetion!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow