From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:48:23 -0800
Went into the camera shop today to buy a monopod and the guy helping me
noticed my sweatshirt.  It says "happiness is a ferret" with a big picture
of a sweet furface!  He asked if I had ferrets and I said I had 3 of them,
and they were the joy of my life.  He said he heard they were mean!  I
just laughed and set him straight on that right away!!  We talked ferret
for awhile and I finally said there is nothing more fun than a happy
ferret-nothing!!  He looked at me kinda funny and said, "Nothing?" I
laughed again and said, "Well-sex is a real close second!!"  He said, "WOW"
and invited me to bring them into the store!  I told him I just might take
him up on that!  Then as I was getting ready to leave, he said-"Better than
sex, huh?"  I just smiled and walked out!!!

Judy Cooke(still getting into trouble wherever she goes!)

Tyson, Hope and Einstein