From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:10:29 -0600
Hi Gang,

First off I want to thank the secret santas that had sent gifts to the
shelter kids here at Northwest Arkansas Ferret Shelter, the ferret kids
loved their gifts and they are happy what all they got. However Holly
Angel left for the rainbow bridge this morning she went peacefuly in
her sleep so i would like for the rainbow bridge greeters to make sure
she has found her way to the bridge, she was a real sweetie and will
be missed by her foster mom and shelter mom. also we here at the NWA
Ferret Rescue an Shelter wishes everyone a Happy New Year..

Susan:. Arkansas Director
Branch Director's:  Sue Kinsey,Dave and Bonnie Griffin

Suelyn Hayes
ICQ#: 207314415