From:
Susan Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 00:27:13 -0600
Bridge Greeters, Saraferret or MustyPete or Granny

Last week we lost our Holly Angel to juvanile Lymphoma and she hasnt
found her way to the Rainbow Bridge yet now we have lost 2 more babys
Sadie and Pooh Bear, my partner called me this morning to let me know
that last night PoohBear passed away due to this insulioma he had just
was to much for him he kept haveing crashes and the vet was having a
hard time trying to keep him going so he just gave up and left for
the bridge he was also Holly Angel's cagemate and Sadie she was also
cagemates with Pooh and Holly, she was an old girl of 7 years and she
stoped eating soon after holly left for the bridge, I relly think what
happened is Pooh and Sadie both missed Holly so much that they just
wanted to go join her so can you please see to it they find Holly Angel
so they all 3 can go on to their jurney to the Rainbow Bridge togather
cause they never liked to being apart.

Thank you

Susan Hayes and Sue Kinsey
Directors of Northwest Arkansas Ferret Rescue&Shelter
Suelyn Hayes
ICQ#: 207314415