From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:57:09 -0500
I'm sorry I keep sending these out, but anyway, here are a couple more
ferrets in need.  Owner has given permission to list them here.  Owner
is moving and not taking the ferrets.

Vera and Chance

Vera (female) and Chance (male) are approximately 2 yrs old each and are
tan sables.  I actually rescued them myself so I do not have a complete
history on them.  They have no known medical problems.  However, I am
not sure of the date of thier last vaccination.  I believe they were
vaccinated by the clinic I rescued them from in Raleigh 9 months ago.
They get along well with other animals and other ferrets.  The ferrets
and supplies are free to a good home.  I will hopefully be able to send
you a photo image of them soon.

Contact: Aurelie at [log in to unmask] or at 919-929-7121 for more
information.  Vera and Chance are in Chapel Hill.

Best wishes,

-Pam S.