From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:14:11 -0500
Here is the latest pair I've heard of needing a new place to hang their
hammock... If interested, please reply to their owner (contact info near
the bottom).  Message distributed with permission.

Best wishes,
-Pam S.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm a young professional relocating from Rock Hill, South Carolina to
Atlanta, Georgia next month.  I have two adorable ferrets, Ben & Jerri,
and have recently determined I'll be unable to take them with me.  I'm
hopeful to find them a good home.  Jerri will be 3 in April.  Ben was
rescued by a friend from a neglectful situation and later adopted to me,
so I'm unsure of his age, likely between 3-4.  Ben is blind in one eye.
They are both very playful.  Ben is white.  Jerri is sable, I sometimes
call her "possum face".  Both are very well behaved, rarely nipping and
only in play.  Neither has ever bitten hard enough to really hurt.  Jerri
does like to "attack" the tops of feet walking by!  At any rate, I have
their cage (large deluxe condo style), litter pans, hammock, etc.  I would
like to find a home for both ferrets along with their cage/habitat for
$150 (which is what I paid for the cage alone).  Neither has any other
medical problems to speak of.  Their vaccinations should be up to date.
I took them to the vet about a year ago because they had the sneezes.
Ben is older in terms of ferret years, so I can't assure he'll live just
a whole lot longer, but he's a happy little thing.

Contact: Carol at 803-366-4632 or [log in to unmask]  These guys are in
Rock Hill, South Carolina.