From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 18:48:45 EDT
We lost our Rascal today after Two weeks of vet and constant watch she
passed to the Bridge at 9:00 AM. This Morning

she was A very special girl and loved all . Rascal came in with her
Brother Wolfy and had just A little fur on her head and full of Fleas
,they were both bathed and fed and loved within weeks she was growing
hair and healthy as could be after numerous vet visits and about A week
ago she started to be less sociable and had less appetite even for
soup. Blood work showed nothing . so we keep her going with lots of
love and soup and it still is not helping . I was going to help her
cross this morning but she passed in my arms before her appointment.

Please help her find Katman & Lilbit and tell them to introduce her
to Freebie ..

Daddy, Mommy, Wolfy & your other Brothers & Sisters Miss You .. Please
Stay in the arms of an angel on your journey and we will see you and
all of our kids when God says our work is done .....

Fly Free Little Angel ..
Daddy.