From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2008 13:41:12 EDT
Hi all

I just wanted to say that our eldest and Gentelest finally is at peace
he left us abot 5:30 am today we have been trying to keep him with us
here for about 2 weeks and God finally said it was time for him to come
be with freebie and be well again

he was Freebies buddy and friend and when freebie left us he always
wanted to be alone but still played with the others ..

We Miss you little man and so do your brothers and sisters take care
and give freebie our love and we will join you one day at the bridge
and I can once again hold you and kiss your little head..

Fly Free Angel we Love you and miss you !!!

Daddy, Mommy, Lilbit, sugar, Mocha, Allie, Bama, Bandit, Rascal, Wolfy,
Kat, Dog, & Miss Dixie ..