From:
Tim & Cheryl Bates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 18:28:49 EDT
Lilbit was A sweet little girl that loved all especially Katman
she
would always cuddle him and groom him till he got so sick that he had
to be watched and I think it broke her heart ..

I found her lying on the floor last night and she couldnt move her back
legs .. I held her fed her and gave her all the comfort I could but
it was not enough .. This morning I went to check on her and she was
barely hanging on. I called the Dr. and got her to him he said she was
bleeding internally and that she could not make it through surgery so,
we had to help her cross .

We Miss you Angel Give Katman & Freebie our Love and make A special
twinkle in the sky as I look up at you tonight.. Fly Free Miss Bitsy!!!

Daddy, Mommy, Sugar, Mocha, Allie, Bama, Rascal, Wolfy, Bandit &
Miss Dixie ..
Till We See You Again we will all hold you in our hearts...