From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 20:41:13 -0400
Hi all you nice people in Ferret land!!

I talked to Jennifer Yobe (Pebbles mom) last night, she wanted me to thank
everyone very very very much for all the kind words, support and gifts, and
cards that all of you have sent her.

She was truly amazed that total strangers could open their hearts and extend
warm thoughts.  Some of the stuff made her cry, but most of all the support
that you have given her has made it possible for her to see a light at the
end of the tunnel.  She had no idea that people could be so nice, and total
strangers no less.

(Her Mom told her to shut up and stop her balling, it was only a rat!)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

She is now thoroughly convinced that people who are owned by ferrets, are
really angels in disguise.

Thank you all from me, for restoring some of my faith in mankind. And Thank
you from Jennifer who's pain is comforted by those who truly do care!

You guys are all wonderful!

Michelle and The MASKeteers:-)