From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 1994 16:22:49 -0400
Hi ALL,

Just wanted to share a cute story, M.R. Motley has a new game that he thinks
is just the funniest game he's ever come up with....

M.R.Motleys Recipe for fun!
 Take one human laying on the bed,
 add one 15 week old ferret named Motley.
 and two throw pillows strategicly placed near humans head.

 Mix thouroughly for atleast 10 minutes! serve warm and fuzzy!
 ---------------------------------------

Motley thinks this is absolutely 'THE' greatest gag to play on me.
What he does is to run laps around me on the bed, (dook dooking the whole
time), and looking at me as he goes round and round.
But when I stop looking at him and as soon as he makes a lap near my head he
launches himself off the back of the pillows onto my head.
I grab him, tickle his belly, and let him go. He then procedes to
 Peppi-Lappue's around me, or do the ferret-fun dance, and starts the laps
all over again.
I guess this is some sort of "Duck Duck Goose" game for ferrets, (Does anyone
else remember that childhood game?)

But I guess in the eyes of ferrets this game would be called
"Dook Dook Goose" instead! :-)

Take care all,

Michelle and The MASKeteers:-)