Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 19:08:45 -0400
Hi Folks!
Just wantd you all to know we are doing OK here even with teh recent feret
flood!  The deaf ferret has found a special home with other special kids!
He is doing absolutely fine.  A phone call from his new Mom confirmned the
firts night he jumped right on top of the ferrets in the pile on the
hammock!  He is playing adn having a ball!

We still have appointments being set up for the others-- adoption after all
vaccinations are up to date.  Shelter vet will be making a housecall onthe
23rd to do microchipping and rabies!  Phew-- 8 all in one day!

Our new boy "Hob" came through his neuter in great shape --- made the
shelter rounds and chowed down upon his return yesterday, then took a
long nap.  Today he and Skittles an older gal who was always been a lone
ferret-- chased and played.  This si the FIRST time we knowe of that
Skittles has interacted with another ferret-- must be the nutritional
support did some good.  Skittles was one of two starvation ferrets that
arrived at Ferret Wise a month and a half ago- or so.

SO - perhaps we will be able to pair "Hob" up later with a companion.
Already he doesn't smell as much - hob -as he did!  The neuter works
wonders fast!

We also have installed another cage unit- thanks for the speedy work (Skip)
at Martins Cage!  Our shelter will be looking mighty handsome when we get
all the green cages installed!  Thise folks who are looking for 2 or 3
level used cages in good condition should contact tyhe shelter ( above
email) ASAP-- we have several units looking for homes - with a donation to
the shelter - of course!

Gotta run, have to prepare a custom urn for a shelter family's special kid
who has leaped to the bridge this week--

A special thanks to those special folks who thus far have sponsored: June &
Storm, Witty, Missy & Lulu!  We all appreciate your dedication and support.

Fondly in ferrets,
Alicia
for the many faces at Ferret Wise

Please visit our shelter site at url
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/.index.html

our web catalog page at:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/funalia.html

and at
Where we receive $2.00 for every new person who signs on, and its totally
free to help us.  Thank you from all the ferrets.