From:
Gary & Judy SKinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:14:58 -0400
Hi...

We are updating our Web Site at
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html
and we want you to send in your links to your sites.  We have and area for
the Ferret Organizations, and one for Breeders, and One for Ferret links.
so, no mater who you are you can send your site to us and we will get it
up there.

Also, I want to thank those of you that sent supplies that are in deep need
at the Shelter.  We have had a flood of Ferrets entering the shelter, and
was asking for any type of supplies that you might be able to afford to
send us.  We are looking for Cages, and Food for the Ferrets, along with
nutri-cal or a supplement.  These Ferrets are in need of shots and
Checkups.  For Cash Donations you can send them to:

  Caldwell Animal Hospital
  Attn.:Judy Skinner/Ferret Fund
  2001 Hickory Blvd..,S.E.
  Lenoir, NC 28645
  You can call them at,
  828-728-6100
  Mon/tues 8am-9pm
  Wed-Fri    8am-6pm
  Sat-8am-12pm

For Supply and Cage Donations you may send them to:
Western North Carolina Ferret Shelter
C/O Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117

Please dont forget to send your site links to us here so we may add you to
the Growing Home of Ferret Information.  We want to be a Very Informative
Ferret Hub, and Need you to be added to make it a Success.

Thanks,
Gary & Judy Skinner
Western North Carolina Ferret Association
3219 Oran Yount LN
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117 (home)
828-499-1335 (cell)
828-728-6100 (Work/Caldwell Animal Hospital)
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html