From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:46:12 -0500
Hi folks, Ewok here!

You know the handsome mascot at Ferret Wise.  Well I am sending this
because -- severasl years ago the shelter Mom had this great flag made to
hang outdie-- now the flag is old and faded-- it really looks sad.  We are
unable to get the creator to have anothger made-- so I thought I would
check with the FML folks to try adn find a new flag source!  It would
really be nice-- and folks could find us here so much easier.... the
shelter colors need to be incorpoarted into the flag as in the original
piece-- see

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

Mom gave us that flag for Christmas the first year--- we really could use
another though!

So , if you know someone who can make a sturdy ferret flag-- please have
them contcat me-- or shelter Mom Alicia at the above email address.
([log in to unmask])-- I am afraid old St. Nick might not know we are
still here!  I don't want to be eating carrots for the following month now!
Hrrummmph!

Psst-- And to my little cutie in Cleveland -- Meltdown II, I have a crush
on tailless little girls-- so when can I come to visit-- huh sweetie???
And I trust you won't run away too fast -- that's good, "cause my heart
gets just a little bit bigger every day!

(I just bet you are so very sweet with your chocolate complexion and a face
dipped in sweet cream!)

Hmmmm..
Well ferret hugs to all of you  for the kids here--

Ewok
mascot of the Many faces of FerretWise
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/ewok.html