From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:58:41 -0600
Oh for pity sake!  I have a hard enough time as it is trying to find my
keys/socks/hat/glasses/head/underwear etc.  Now my little monsters want
to take them and hide them from me in the ultimate game of hide and seek!
And here I thought it was just my terrible memory that caused me to put
the keys in the freezer, or my glasses in the dishwasher.  Now I find
out that it was my fuzzies all along.  What to do, what to do.

Hey!  Come back with that!  I have two feet, I NEED two slippers!  NO!
Stop that!  I want both my feet!  Let go of my toe!  Hehehe LOL that
tickles!  Let go!  Wait, isn't that my car?  Kiki, Brownie, you don't
have a licence to drive, bring that back here right now!

At least I don't mind when they steal kisses and my heart.