From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 06:50:29 -0600
Wow!  That is so cool.  You actually taught your ferrets sign language.
The intelligence of these animals never ceases to amaze me.  Do they have
"signs" they do back at you?  My guys do certain things to let me know
what they want.  Such as, Brownie climbs my legs when he wants "up".
Killy puts his head on my foot when he wants attention.  Kiki rolls on
his back and wiggles his feet when he wants to have his tummy tickled.
Milly, of course, is much to mature and aloof to bother with any of that.
She sits regally and awaits my attention on her royal personage.  They
all come to the shaking of a bag of food, their names, (exept Milly) and
the word "treat".  They have me very well trained. <G>