From:
Robin Livingston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:22:44 -0800
Hello.  I have not posted in a very long time, but I just had to respond
to this one.  Years ago when I was living on a farm the fuzzies had the
run of the house.  My hubby(now EX) kept complaining that I needed to
wash his boxers shorts.  So I went to the laundry room with him and
proved that all the laundry was done.  We got to looking and found all
of said boxers under my dresser along with about 8 or 9 t-shirts that he
had been missing.  Hubby joked that they had stolen the new neighbor and
stashed the poor naked guy under my dresser.  So how many fuzzy owned
people can honestly say their fur brats have stolen a whole wardrobe of
under clothes.  Evidently what had happened was as I did the laundry and
folded it on the bed they would sneak up and steal it.  Ex hubby and I
now joke that the naked guy under the dresser is why we got divorced.
Hope all fuzzies are warm, safe, and lots of love.  Bye for now.

Robin