From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 09:52:10 -0700
Next Saturday, November 19, Ferret Friends of Tucson will be having our
Fall picnic and fun match.  We will be calling it the Ginny Childs
Memorial Picnic in honor of our founder and late president.  Anyone in
the Tucson region is welcome to attend.  Two playpens will be set up with
lots of litter boxes!  Bring ferrets with proof of current vaccinations.

Food will be pot-luck, and there is an outlet for a crockpot or two.
Table service is provided, and we have lots of soda left over from the
memorial service.  There will be games to play and some items to sell.
So hope for sunny weather and not too windy.  We'll see you there!

Reid Park, Ramada #6, off 22nd Street.  Enter by cancer survivor's
sculpture.

noon to 4 pm  Saturday