From:
Mary Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:23:38 -0500
Wow, I packed up Little Bo, and Coco and were off to the show in
Cincinnati yesterday.  What fun!!!!  great raffles, good food and great
company.  It is truly a warm friendly atmosphere.  Bob C. was there and
it was great to hear him talk.  Little Bo did very well in the Albino
Class and there will be no living with him now!  The first thing he did
when he got home was to immediately go straight to Ricki my oldest little
girl ferret and brag and brag on just how handsome he truly was.  She was
happy for him but you could tell all she really wanted to do was to get
into the bags of new treats and toys we had won in the raffles.

Coco was quick to let us all know that she would of won the tube race if
we just would have explained to her that she was supposed to only go one
way in the tube.  We did tell her but I guess in all the excitement she
just didn't hear us.  But I didn't argue with her cause she has such a
delicate self esteem anyway with Little Bo bragging about his good looks
and all.

The thing that impressed me the most was for my own kids.  Josh is 15 and
Sarah is 12 and they had a wonderful time .  We were there all day and
my kids met more people, learned more things and were happy the Whole
Time.  WOW,,,,, this really means alot.

A special thanks to the two ladies at Ferrets Unlimited for allowing my
youngest to talk, help, and feel included.  To have her walk away from
an event and feel included and important is huge.  She has some special
needs that usually wear other people down but these ladies are true
saints.

Thank you to Lori and all that put this event together.

Mary, with 3 fuzzies ( Ricki, Coco, and Little Bo ).