From:
Jack Lechelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 14:17:34 EST
I tried emailing you directly the following message but was returned.  I
will try sending it again with regular font selected to see if that affects
it.  In any event, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Hi there,
Your email caught my eye because around 01-09-98, my wife Melissa and I are
moving to Columbia, SC from up here in frigid New Jersey.  Moreover, we are
the proud parents of 3 ferret boys.  A question I have is that you mention
laws were removed from SC: what do you mean by that?  Are they now legal to
be purchased in your state?  While I doubt I could donate much time because
I will be going to USC full time for a grad.  degree, perhaps I could make
small donations on occasion.  Will you be in the Columbia area?

On another note, I noticed that you have a "BellSouth" email address.  Do
you find their service good?  Is it an ISDN line or do you have a regular
modem line?

Thanx and get back to me ASAP,
PEACE,
Jack Lechelt