From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 05:55:24 -0800
Dooks and hugs to evryone out there.  Today is a very sad day as we are
on our way to help Fang to the Brdige.  Fang and her brother were our
first two rescues.  She became and remained my favorite (are we allowed
favorites as shelter moms??? ;-) ) very fast.  Her facial expressions
should her intelligence and boy could she play!!  She was diagnosed with
cardiac disease two monthes ago.  She is currently on 4 medications, but
has been wheezing horrible throughout the night and we can't ask her to
suffer.  Hopefully Sandie will meet her and show her the ropes.  I know
she'll be feeling much better, but she will be so missed.....

We have two of our newer arrivals diagnosed with insulinoma this week as
well as a possible abdominal growth.  We are awaiting further blood work
and plan on surgery shortly after the holidays..

All the other kids are well.

Also- I wanted to remind everyone out there of our monthly raffle.  It
end next week!!!!!  This months raffle is fot The Ferret Company's 2003
Ferret Calendar!  I know that not everyone has theirs yet- and if so-
what a great gift!!  Tickets are $1.00 each and 6 for $5.00- we haven't
sold any yet so chances are good!!  Thanks in advance!

Take care everyone!!!!!!!

Sincerely and with a heavy heart this morning,
Michelle

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.