From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:58:05 -0700
Around this time of year we all start looking for that unique ornament
to hang up in our house that has a ferret or two on it.  Of course, you
won't normally find things like this out "in the real world".  But you
can in the ferret world.

Eleanor Mead has several items up on eBay that I think are WONDERFUL!
And... do you know what the best part is?  Well...besides getting
something WONDERFUL?  She does this to help shelters.  A lot of the money
that is raised goes to the shelters that she helps.  We have been blessed
by her help and her kindness too.

She has some WONDERFUL Ferret Christmas Wreaths and Christmas bulbs.
Oh and there is a sign that is painted with ferrets "playing" with a
snowman!  I love it.

This link "should" take you to all of her items that she has listed.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=tootsdon
&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

If not, click here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=744729949
and then if you want to see more items you can click on "view sellers
other items"

Please, check them out.  Bid on them... or BUY NOW.

Thank you,

Joanne Ruffner
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz