From:
Peter Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 02:52:06 EST
I adopted Winnie and Wylie this passed summer from our local shelter
here in K.C..  Both are MF born females.  Winnie is the most laid back,
adorable, sweet and gentle girl you can imagine.  Wylie on the other hand
is apparently still going through his "terrible twos".  After reading all
the other postings from you all and reading other news groups etc., I have
found one thing that all of you seem to have that I don't.  You all seem to
have effectionate, snuggly fuzzies and I don't!  I spoil them rotten with
treats and toys and beds and love and kisses and the closest I've come to
being snuggled to, was when I had to take Winnie to the vet twice for
"poopie problems" and she must have been so tired she just gave up and let
me hold her without any fuss.

Their attitude is "feed us, play with us and then leave us alone".  This
makes me terribly sad and frustrated, when I read about all the other
fuzzies who sound so different.  What can I do?

Pete