From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 16:35:38 -0700
Hello all,
I'm kinda new to the Ferret Digest, I dont own a fuzzie but hope to soon.I
subscribed so that I can learn all I need to know before I actually make the
investment into one of these facinating creatures.I have noticed that alot
of people seem to have mixed feelings about Marshall Farms.why is this?  are
they poor breeders?  are the ferrets that come from MF inferior and by that
do I mean do the tend to have more medical problems?  I am simply curious
because all the petshops in my area that deal in ferrets and ferret
accessories (I guess you could call them for lack of a better word) seem to
have Marshall Farm ferrets for sale.and I am just curious what to look for
when I finally decide to acquire one of these sleek little fellers.

thank all of you.  Through reading through all the letters in the digest
over the weeks and the sites I have visited I have learned alot about these
cute little animals and am certain that i will be owned by one or two soon.

[LK]

[Moderator's note: Yikes!  And it's an anonymous post so you can't even
reply directly... well, I'm willing to forward them ;-(  BIG]