From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:36:15 -0500
Hello everyone,
I thought you all might be interested in these litter pans that I seen in
the latest Foster & Smith Veterinary catalog.  Here is what the caption at
the litter pan had to say:

Ferret Corner Litter Pans
Designed Specifically for a ferrets natural behaviour to back into a corner
to eliminate.  This corner litter box will keep your ferret cage clean while
maintaining a healthy living environment.  Easily attatched to a wire cage.
They are made of easy to clean durable high impact plastic.  $2.99 Item #
8A1809 Fosters & Smith 1-800-826-7260.

They look like a triangle w/ a higher back than front.  They fit right into
a corner .  So for all of us who have a 1000 litter pans in the house in
every corner of every room this would work great!  I myself am going to be
ordering 4 or 5 of them!!  Thought you all might be interested!

Kelly
Mum to 4 ferrets