From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 17:31:17 -0500
Hi Everyone,

It has come to our attention that some of you may have had problems
booking a hotel room online.

The dates we have contracted for at the special symposium rate of $109
are from June 20-25, should any of you want to come earlier and stay
later. If you have any difficulty booking online, may we suggest you do
it the tried and true way of calling the hotel at 1-800-808-9497 and
don't forget to mention the International Ferret Symposium for the
[USD] $109 rate. You may also call Sheraton World-Wide Reservations at
1-800-325-3535.

If you have any problems, please contact me...

Please visit our website for full information about the symposium
http://www.ferretcongress.org

More speakers will be added shortly.

Don't miss the event of the year! We look forward to seeing you all in
Portland in June.

Francine

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation Team
http://www.ferretemergency.org