From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:55:32 -0500
Hi Everyone,

You are all cordially invited to join the 2007 Regional Coordinator's
list. What is it, you ask???

Well, what we do is publicize and "talk up" the 2007 International
Ferret Symposium to every ferret person we meet. We post notices about
the symposium in veterinary offices, pet shops, anywhere pet owners
would be found...

We try to have coordinators from all over the country, from every
state...and if there is more than 1 or 2 from an area, that is just
fine.

The coordinators might be asked to help find someone in their area
a room-mate for the conference, or see about helping with
transportation... but don't worry, if you are asked to do anything
like that, you will have help with it.

All you folks in California who don't have ferrets but would love to
learn more about them and talk about them, please feel free to join
us. We'd love to have you.

If you would like to join this list, please e-mail me...I'll be happy
to issue an invitation to you. Just let me know what area you are in.
Those of you that are on the list and would like to stay, please let
me know as well.

Thank you very much and hope to see you all at the Symposium!

Francine

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation Team
http://www.ferretemergency.org