From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:14:33 -0500
Hello, Everyone,

The International Ferret Congress is pleased to announce it will be
holding a symposium on June 22-24, 2007 at the Sheraton/Airport Hotel
in Portland, Oregon.

While all the details have not yet been worked out , we just wanted
everyone to know the dates so they could set aside that weekend for
ferret education, networking and fun, fun, fun!

Californians and "left"-coasters - a special invitation to you. "Right"
coasters and all of those in the middle of our country - a special
invitation to you. Outside of U.S.A. folks - a special invitation to
you, also.

More details to follow.......

Francine Prager
Co-Director, Events Coordinator
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation Team
http://www.ferretemergency.org