From:
keisha l <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:05:50 -0700
My baby kit will be 7 weeks old in a few days, and I have had her for about
2 weeks.  She seems really scared of any noise.  Like all of her toys that
have bells in them she wont play with.  Any noise she hears will send her
running.  Are most ferrets like this and stay like this, or will she get
used to them?

Also she is really fisty and I am thinking about getting bitter apple, I
would spray it on my hands when I held her, so when she bit me she would
get the taste.  But I am afraid that if I put in on my hands, she will come
to not like my hands, and asorite the taste with my hands.  Plus woulden't
the stuff rub on to anything I touched.  About how long does this usually
take to teach her.  She is only 6 weeks right now, but I am worries that I
will mess up on teaching her not to bite, and she will bite when she is
older.