From:
"Simkins, Erin K" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:57:25 -0400
I noticed that since the symposium, I'm hearing people as they write too!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is hearing "voices in her head!"

I put two auctions out on Ebay to help support the PFRA of Westmoreland
County.  I'm auctioning off an Elaine Verstraete Artist's Proof ferret
drawing and a set of Ty Runner Beanie Babies.  ALL PROCEEDS are going to
the shelter, not just a portion.  These are items that have been
specifically donated to auction on Ebay for monetary support of the
shelter.  If you want to check out the shelter web site and see who you'd
be supporting, go here:
http://www.ferretrescue.com/westmore/westmore.htm

Auction #1: Elaine Verstraete Ferret Drawing - No Longer Available in
Stores
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=446453202

Auction #2: Ty Runner Beanie Set - One "Mean" Poem and One "Nice" poem
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=445739852

This is only my second and third auctions EVER!  They're so much fun!  I'll
admit, I'm addicted already.  I'm looking into getting help (which many
people have said I've always needed it!  LOL!).  Anyway, if you would like
to support a shelter but also "get something in return," take a look at
the auctions!  Thanks!!

Happy Dooking Everyone!!

Erin

PS. Gonna stick som' more auctions out there when I have some extra time!
(yeah, right!)