From:
Sal Arledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:13:08 -0400
TO RICK: Good luck!  No bashing here...all the ferrets that have benefited
from your efforts won't bash either.  To hell with those that do.  The ones
you helped know the truth!!  The ones you saved will be your memorial!
Know that in your heart, move on & let the bashers walk a million years
in your shoes....GOD BLESS!!

IF I WERE A FERRET:
I would want to be spoiled rotten & sleep on the BIG bed with my parents,
under the covers all snuggly!!  Then when I was well rested, I would get
into all sorts of trouble, then smile up at you with my innocent smile so
you'd pick me up & kiss me all over & forget about what I just did...'cause
I'd be just so darn cute!!

TO MELISSA: I think your survey is great & you should proceed. Us ferret
people are a curious bunch. I'll fill one out...

Condolences to anyone who lost a fuzzie / And congrates to those who do
their part to help save the fuzzies!

Sal