From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:31:57 -0500
Last night I had the ferrets out running around the room when Casper and
Sassy were trying to go into the same spot at the same time, well Sassy
being so much bigger, knocked Casper on her bottom.  Casper was not happy
and for the next fifteen minutes where ever Sassy went Casper went and got
in front of her and moved Sassy away.  If Sassy leaned up on the ricebox
Casper jumped on her back.  If Sassy went to play with a toy Casper took
away from her.  Sassy went to the door and Casper put herself in-between
the door and Sassy.  Casper is such a tiny little girl and Sassy is big
hefty girl it was really fun to watch.  Casper is our oldest girl and Sassy
is the youngest.  Casper may be old but the fire has not gone out of her.
I think she was telling Sassy that she will not be pushed aside again.

Our prayers go out to the sick and homeless ferrets.  Also to those that
have lost babies.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Murray
the livingroom gang
Bratt, Rusty, Angel, Woozel, Duncan, and Tubby
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/