From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:17:45 -0500
Jo- and the fuzz buckets wrote: I have to say honestly I have no idea what
these wood pellets are what they are used for...obviously they are used in
a ferret cage ... what I mean is that is it more cost efficient or does it
work better... I have been using them for litter for over a year now and I
love them.  The are suppose to be used for lighting a wood stove.  But they
make great litter.  When wet they break down into sawdust, and when the
poopie is in there it sticks to the pellets and makes clean up much easier.
Its cheaper than kitty litter, it smells like wood instead of clay and
perfume.  It's great!

Lydia  and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy, Murray
Britney, Rusty, Angel, Woozel, Duncan, and Tubby
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/