From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 08:58:31 -0500
first off, tieke (the one sitting in my lap on our web page) has, most
probably, insulinoma.  he's going in for surgery today.  please wish
him well.

secondly, nero (as in "He looks good but he's not too bright")) from the web
page) vomited last night and it looked just like food mush.  he has (and has
had all of his life) the worst breath I've ever smellt.  Could it be that
the doesn't digest his food properly?  When he was young, he went through
what was probably a botched fix/descent and had a prolapsed rectum.  I had
to feed him this bacteria stuff and pepto bismo to make him healthy again.
that was four years ago and, for the most part, he seems healthy.

any ideas?

--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch