From:
Lori Salter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 08:48:41 -0400
We have story to share.  We took the kids to the vet last night because
Andy has been so aggressive with Ramse.  (We always take them both...just
in case and for moral support.)  The vet said that he didn't think he
still had a testicle or anything like that.  Also, Andy is not showing
any other symptoms.  Dr. Valez gave him a shot of Depro-vera.  He said
that if he's not better in two weeks to bring him back for x-rays and
other tests.

Just as we were finishing up, Ramse decided to take off across the table.
When she wanted to stop, she slid right off the end of the table.  She's
had much bigger falls than that, and she was being so silly, I was cracking
up.  Then, Chris noticed that she broke a tooth.  She must have hit her
incisor on the floor when she hit.  It didn't break into the canal, but she
looks a little lop-sided.

Happy ferreting!
Lori and Cam
Andy, still horny and waiting for the Depro-vera to kick in.
Ramse, a.k.a. Snaggle Tooth