From:
Lori Salter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 16:07:34 -0400
Hello all FMLers.  We were gone for a while during the move (from Miami
to Orlando), but now we're back.

Two things:
First, Our 3yr old, fixed male, Andy, has become suddenly aggressive.  For
the last few weeks, he has been really attacking our 3yr old, fixed female,
Ramsey.  They have always been really playful, but he just goes after her
endlessly.  She has for the first time since she was a baby started
screaming again.  When we rescue her, her ears and the fur around her neck
are soaking wet from him biting her.  We have scolded him, which works in
all other cases of misbehavior.  He does this constantly...when they are
out and playing, when they are alone in their room and in their cage,
whenever.  Has anyone gone through this already or have any ideas?  It's
almost like he forgot he's fixed!

Second, we moved from Miami, which had a VERY good ferret club and rescue
to Orlando, which doesn't have one (at least not that we can find).  Does
anyone know of a club in Orlando?  If not, we would like to start a club
but have a couple of concerns.  Is there someone out there that helped
start a club that would be willing to answer some questions I have...off
line so as not to bore everyone.  :)

Happy Ferreting!
Lori Salter
Chris Montuori