From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:56:26 -0500
My apologies, sincerely.  There was another message that I did not
address directly but did take as another attack, then I read yours - I
was primed for yet another attack.  I guess I've been beat up so much
now for defending my right to speak that I am seeing demons and goblins
everywhere.  Thanks for clearing that up for me Sukie, and I'll take it
as a wake up call that just because some people have been horrible that
does not mean everyone is attacking.