From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:57:27 -0500
James that is absolutely the sweetest take on things..  thank you..  I
feel so much better now because of you and (gee John I hope you don't
mind) John Rich, who has made it point to be kind - my faith is restored
(my Cynicism is probably well intact also, but, faith overrides doubts) -
oh and I have realized my mistake over and over..  next time someone
wants to imitate (or exhibit that he/she is) a jerk and be hateful, I
will try hard not to rise to the bait..  I will simply carry on as if I
had heard/read nothing - well not from my detractors.

I did learn a couple of lessons --- unfortunately one of them is that 2
ladies whom I really thought were my "friends" are not..  sniff sniff..
no ferret for you... it is always sad to loose a friend,

and also there are a couple of other ladies who felt a need to gripe me
out privately, lecturing me on subjects so far afield I had to wonder
if we were actually discussing the same problem - guess they didn't
understand the "skip it" message either, but rather felt it necessary to
lecture me" and boy did I want to rise to that bait...

SEE see - I'm learning to ignore them - I wrote my answer, deleted it
and then deleted the spouting, smug messages... quick someone pat me on
the back real hard, least I forget..  lol ... and I also learned that BIG
is very, very good at handling Texas Heat..  LOL...  Thanks for the words
Sukie oh and hopefully with my decision that ignoring the rabble-rousers
is best there will be no more wild swings of disgust and being miffed
landing on an innocent by-stander, such as you received...

Living and still learnin'...