Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:29:28 -0500
Yeah Sukie, I think you were just confused by a coincidence wrapped in
a misunderstanding.  I think Vickie's comment about Texas heat had no
relation to your comment.  She may be replying in this same digest and
explaining that very thing.

As for the Texas heat, it is not bad.yet, but then we are only in April.
It was a pretty mild winter, so it will probably be steamy.  How are all
your Fuzz-butts?  Ours are all well, you remember Jako?  His sister Bebe
is still with us and headed to her 7th birthday.  She is still bouncy and
active.  I got a new job with a "local" homebuilder.  They actually build
nationwide, but they are headquartered closer to my home.  So now I don't
have to drive into Dallas everyday.  The only negative is that I can't
just drop off one of my fuzzies with JM if they get sick.  Did I mention
I am finishing up this semester?  If not I am finishing up this semester.
It has been two and a half of the longest years of my life.  In that time
I have lost two fuzz-kids, gain one not so fuzzy, changed jobs and moved.
Whew!  At least everyone is health right now.  I hope all is well on your
side of the world.

James & Family
Loving:  Bebe, Fred & Max
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako & Riley

"We recite the names, lest we forget"
Moru, Sage Ferretus