Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:34:51 -0400
My thanks to everyone for the condolences received. I love this list.
Sometimes it is "free" group therapy. We all help each other through
these times and THAT is what this list is about. The love of ferrets,
sharing the knowledge and caring for one another. God bless each and
every one of you that sent me condolences. I needed them and am so
very grateful.

Saraferret? Can you help Zeuser's cross the bridge please? I know his
brothers and sister are waiting......