From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:03:06 -0500
To the question of doesnt Rainbow Bridge really mean heaven, and come from
the Book of Revelations in the Bible: I sincerely was afraid to ask this
question.  I thought the answer was supposed to be obvious, and you would
think me a one cell ameoba missing my mitochondria{I hate when that happens|

But from all the wonderfull people kind enough to reply--every person had a
different answer.  No one knew.  That, it appears is the answer---no one
knows.!!!!!

I wanted to ask this question for awhile.  But I thought you would E mail
me stuff like m"duuhhh" Thank you FML.  I hope I thanked each one of you
individually also.  And thank you for the Greek translation.  It brought
sad news for me.  I was hoping to share truly great news with all of you.
But such are the quirks of life.

May God bless each and every one of you and your tiny , precious ferrets.

Lisette