From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 23:34:24 -0400
A big hello to every one.

I am getting overwhelmed with working 6 days a week, and trying to take
care of all the guys here.  I dont feel I have the time they need.  So I
am going to have to cut out my FML readings and writings at times.  I dont
know if that means days or weeks.  Everyone is biting me, or clawing at my
leg, destroying my computer messages,standing in the middle of the floor in
front of my face and peeing,, or just making obnoxious yowling noises, or
laying at my feet like rugs...... The animals are also misbehaving.  ... I
only have one free hour after the hours of cage cleaning, litter box
disinfecting, dumping out 125 pounds of litter, pouring new, mixing kibble
and herbs, and making duck soup twice a day, clipping nails, brushing fur,
syringe feeding, nebulizing Chewie every day, running to the vets[again
this week..  ] and all that stuff you all know about that I am leaving out

THIS is it.  THIS is my life after 9 to 11 hours of work-all related to
providing for and nurturing the motley crew here.  So, please let me tell
all of you that I love you very much, and am gratefull from the bottom of
my heart for all you have done.  My little girl Baby was to be euthenized.
She had been weak with fevers, fur loss, swollen spleen,etc.  since last
Sept., and been treated at various vets.

You guys gave me the strength to try one more time.

I have back my tiny princess who thinks she is a little girl .  She prances
and does all those tiny gentle feminine things that drive me crazy to
watch.  She is back to sleeping every night with mom instead of having to
slink off in misery alone all day and night.  You guys gave me her life.

You did the same for Wolf.  I recieved 36 responses on the
meat-cutter,churner,ripper appliance.  When I saw them all, I just started
crying I asked you to pray for Wolf that he might live.  My miracle sat in
my arms at bible study tonight.

I am very blessed to have all of you in my life.  i pray every night to
God to bless all of us and our babes.  You are truly always in my prayers,

Lisette