From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 15:07:50 -0500
Hello Everyone!

Dana and Robyn- I have one that likes to fly too.  Jezebel, my 6 month old
2.1 pound female, can leap across 4 foot spans.  I can't predict what I need
to ferretproof next, I just have to listen for the sound of breaking glass
(lets just say I have room to expand my McCoy collection now).  She loves to
push things off and see what they'll do.  I don't know how she does it, but
she is much stronger than Stan and Ollie.  My husband tells her repeatedly
that its a good thing she's Ma's favorite or she might have a new home by
now.  ;)

tle- I went through the same thing with Jezebel.  She was acting kinda
depressed, not really sick but not right.  A trip to the doctor's didn't
reveal anything.  So I waited.  She still ate and played and pooped, but her
stools were reduced in volume.  So after lots of Kitty Malt (which is a
treat to her thank goodness) and three days, guess what?  I found an almost
whole cricket!  One hind leg was gone but otherwise, a cricket!  After that
things return to normal.  Jezzie eats just about everything in sight so she
gets more Kitty Malt than the other 2.

All our fuzzies have nicknames.  Jezebel's are mostly unprintable (re: above
mentioned pottery collection).  Stan is our little addict.  All you have to
do is say ferretone and he starts looking for the bottle and licks at the
spout, can't wait to get it.  Ollie, who wardances the most and refuses to
use the litter box or even corners, is also called "mad ferret" and the
Poopinator.

As for as stolen items- Stanley loves my house shoes!  And the computer
joystick, which he took halfway behind the dresser.  Jezebel has a large
library of magazines, catalogs and recently took my poetry collection.
Ollie went for broke.  We have two english bed warmer bottles, made out of
pottery, that I caught him pushing across our bedroom last winter.  And they
were full of water, wieghing several pounds a piece.

And I 'll join in, Happy Holidays!

Margaret- What happened to my poetry portfolio?
Jezebel- Well, you do have a poem in it about me.
Stan- Can you just mainline the ferretone Ma?
Ollie- What, you don't like stepping in poop Ma?